1. Are you trustworthy? Isn’t it weird to order food from a stranger?
Yes, I am trustworthy! Ordering food from a stranger does seem a bit weird, until you realize that we do it every time we go out to eat. If you would feel more comfortable ordering from someone you know, let’s meet! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can meet up for coffee- or even over food!
2. What if I am not available during the delivery time?
Please email email@example.com and we can discuss alternate times for delivery.
3. I told my friend about GW Bites. Do I get rewarded?
Yes, you do! I believe that word-of-mouth is the best publicity, so why not reward people who help me out? Tell your friend to write down your name on our sign up sheet and you will receive 20% off your next meal with us.
4. I LOVE cooking and baking. Can I be part of your team?
We would LOVE your help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. I can’t cook or bake but I love your idea! Can I help?
Yes! Again, please email email@example.com. We would love to discuss opportunities- including marketing, delivery, etc.
6. Where do you buy your ingredients?
All ingredients are bought from Trader Joes, Safeway, the local farmers markets, and Whole Foods.
7. I have a recipe I’d like for you to try. Will you?
Awesome! Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check it out. If we choose to make your recipe, we’ll give you a 50% discount that night!
8. I think your idea is awesome and I want to help you expand by launching it at my school/investing.
First of all, thank you! Please email email@example.com and we can discuss investment/expansion opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you!